Thursday, May 15, 2014

PSA

Summer is upon us, y'all.  

Oh yes, it has arrived and I'll spend the next 5 months looking at pictures of Alaska and Antarctica wishing to be there. 

I can always tell this by the fact that I feel I need another shower after blow-drying my hair and getting ready for the day.  

I can also tell it by the fact that a sense of indecency descends on the gen pop with regards to their hygiene and dress code.

The following list is how everything - in a perfect world - would be:


1.  If you are going to wear sandals, flip flops, peep toe shoes, or you're going to go barefoot outside of the confines of your home then please, PLEASE, for the love of all that is good and holy, get yourself a pedicure or at least trim your toenails.  This goes for the guys, too.  If your toenail looks like it could be a weapon confiscated by the TSA, then that is a problem and one that needs not be ignored just as I choose to ignore my problematic obsession with magazine subscriptions.

2.  Just because it buttons/snaps/zips/fits over your head doesn't mean it's appropriate or that it looks good.  

3.  If you require assistance to remove it, you should've never put it on.

4.  Socks with sandals are always a NO.  Like, I don't even understand wearing them together.  It's like putting a bathing suit on over your clothes.  If you want to wear sandals, remove the socks.  If wearing socks is going to make your heart sing that day, then pick a different piece of footwear. 

5. If you own anything that has text on the butt, it must go.  In the trash can.  In 2004.


This has been your Summer PSA.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled life.




No comments:

Post a Comment